Welcome to Maple Ridge Lodge
Scheduled to open in early summer 2021, Maple Ridge Lodge is assisted living reimagined.
Situated off Route 289 at exit 10 and adjacent to the Essex Resort and Spa and Maple Ridge Memory Care, Maple Ridge Lodge is a shiny new 71-apartment assisted living community that embraces all that is true to Vermont and those who call it home.
Residents will select from studio, one and two-bedroom apartments and enjoy conveniences such as three chef-prepared meals served daily, complimentary snacks and beverages, a library, fitness center, and an art studio which will feature our professional art instructor. Personal care services include assistance with bathing, dressing, and medication management, and are available in personalized packages.
Imagine entering our beautiful two-story lobby featuring natural wood timber columns, and an inviting central fireplace wrapped in stone. The dining experience in our Harvest Dining room will be just that, an enjoyable experience every day, highlighted by house made entrees developed by our chef and featuring locally sourced products.
Other choices for dining include The Beechwood Pub where a great sandwich can be had, and the Barley Bistro, where you can enjoy the courtyard it overlooks while enjoying a warming bowl of soup.
Throughout the building, you will be delighted by the touches of Vermont we have added such as the locally sourced artwork on the walls and the lovely decorative lighting from Castleton’s Hubbardston Forge.
We have not forgotten health and safety and have incorporated the latest approaches into our community such as furniture that is anti-microbial and easy to clean.
Services and Amenities
Enjoy all we have to offer at the Lodge to make your new home as comfortable as possible.
- Well Trained 24-Hour Personal Care Staff
- Wellness Center Offering Checkups and Monitoring
- Three Dining Options, Including the Harvest Dining Room, Beechwood Pub, and the Barley Bistro
- Resident Herb Garden
- Emergency Alert Pendant or Wristband
- Concierge Service
- Shuttle Service to The Essex Resort and Spa
- Scheduled Transportation to Local Appointments, Errands, and Events
- Well-Stocked Library
- Artist-in-Residence Program in our Horizons Art Studio
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Throughout the Building
- On-Site Parking for Residents and Guests
- On-Site Resident Store
- Private Dining Room Available for Special Occasions
- Full-Service Beauty Salon Offering Styling, Manicure and Pedicure Services
- Fitness Center
- Volunteer Programs
- Shaded Courtyard with Patio Furniture
- Complimentary Community Laundry
- Pet-Welcoming Environment